0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Shecheng, China

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Shecheng, China

Monday

10/20/2014

Hi: 63°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 63°F. Winds N 7mph. Humidity will be 61% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 63°F.

Lo: 50°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 50°F. Winds NE 13mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 50°F.

Tuesday

10/21/2014

Hi: 59°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 59°F. Winds NE 14mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 59°F.

Lo: 43°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 43°F. Winds E 5mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 42° and feels-like temperature of 40°F.

Wednesday

10/22/2014

Hi: 67°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds WSW 14mph. Humidity will be 63% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Lo: 46°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 46°F. Winds W 16mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 44° and feels-like temperature of 42°F.

Thursday

10/23/2014

Hi: 73°

Mostly sunny. Temperature of 73°F. Winds WNW 16mph. Humidity will be 38% with a dewpoint of 46° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Lo: 52°

Clear. Temperature of 52°F. Winds WNW 15mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 52°F.

Friday

10/24/2014

Hi: 73°

Sunny. Temperature of 73°F. Winds WNW 12mph. Humidity will be 39% with a dewpoint of 46° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Lo: 52°

Clear. Temperature of 52°F. Winds WNW 11mph. Humidity will be 65% with a dewpoint of 40° and feels-like temperature of 52°F.

Saturday

10/25/2014

Hi: 75°

Sunny. Temperature of 75°F. Winds W 14mph. Humidity will be 42% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Lo: 52°

Clear. Temperature of 52°F. Winds WSW 15mph. Humidity will be 73% with a dewpoint of 43° and feels-like temperature of 52°F.

Sunday

10/26/2014

Hi: 68°

Sunny. Temperature of 68°F. Winds SW 5mph. Humidity will be 48% with a dewpoint of 48° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Lo: 53°

Scattered showers. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 53°F. Winds SW 8mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 47° and feels-like temperature of 53°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content