0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Shanghua, China

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Shanghua, China

Friday

8/29/2014

Hi: 90°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 90°F. Winds ESE 9mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 104°F.

Lo: 82°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds SE 7mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Saturday

8/30/2014

Hi: 89°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 89°F. Winds E 10mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 101°F.

Lo: 80°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds E 12mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 85°F.

Sunday

8/31/2014

Hi: 87°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds E 15mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 98°F.

Lo: 80°

Rain showers. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds E 15mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 85°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content