0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Pukou, China

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Pukou, China

Thursday

8/28/2014

Hi: 87°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds ENE 4mph. Humidity will be 73% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 99°F.

Lo: 74°

Severe thunderstorms. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds NNE 9mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Friday

8/29/2014

Hi: 87°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds SSW 3mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 96°F.

Lo: 77°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds SSE 6mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Saturday

8/30/2014

Hi: 85°

Light rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds NE 10mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Lo: 76°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds NNE 8mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Sunday

8/31/2014

Hi: 84°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds NE 11mph. Humidity will be 74% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Lo: 76°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds ENE 7mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Monday

9/1/2014

Hi: 83°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds ESE 8mph. Humidity will be 78% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 90°F.

Lo: 76°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds SSW 4mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Tuesday

9/2/2014

Hi: 85°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds SSW 6mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Lo: 76°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds NE 7mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Wednesday

9/3/2014

Hi: 83°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds N 4mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Lo: 77°

Light rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds SSE 6mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content