0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Pingshan, China

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Pingshan, China

Saturday

7/26/2014

Hi: 83°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds NE 8mph. Humidity will be 43% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 83°F.

Lo: 68°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds WNW 4mph. Humidity will be 67% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Sunday

7/27/2014

Hi: 88°

Mostly sunny. Temperature of 88°F. Winds SSW 4mph. Humidity will be 36% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 87°F.

Lo: 70°

Clear. Temperature of 70°F. Winds SSW 10mph. Humidity will be 74% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Monday

7/28/2014

Hi: 90°

Mostly sunny. Temperature of 90°F. Winds SSW 14mph. Humidity will be 51% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Lo: 70°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds SW 10mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Tuesday

7/29/2014

Hi: 89°

Severe thunderstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 89°F. Winds SSW 14mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 97°F.

Lo: 70°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds SW 10mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Wednesday

7/30/2014

Hi: 87°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds SW 14mph. Humidity will be 59% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Lo: 74°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds SSW 5mph. Humidity will be 82% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Thursday

7/31/2014

Hi: 88°

Mostly sunny. Temperature of 88°F. Winds SSW 6mph. Humidity will be 37% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 87°F.

Lo: 76°

Mostly clear. Temperature of 76°F. Winds S 10mph. Humidity will be 78% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Friday

8/1/2014

Hi: 91°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 91°F. Winds SW 15mph. Humidity will be 55% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 100°F.

Lo: 70°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds NNE 7mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content