0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Pikou, China

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Pikou, China

Friday

7/11/2014

Hi: 87°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds W 12mph. Humidity will be 48% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Lo: 74°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds WNW 9mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Saturday

7/12/2014

Hi: 85°

Rain showers. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds WNW 8mph. Humidity will be 51% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 87°F.

Lo: 73°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds NW 8mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Sunday

7/13/2014

Hi: 86°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds SW 9mph. Humidity will be 51% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 88°F.

Lo: 75°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds SW 7mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Monday

7/14/2014

Hi: 87°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds S 7mph. Humidity will be 49% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Lo: 76°

Scattered showers. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds SSW 9mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Tuesday

7/15/2014

Hi: 86°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds SSW 13mph. Humidity will be 66% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Lo: 70°

Heavy rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds SW 13mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Wednesday

7/16/2014

Hi: 82°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds SSW 10mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 87°F.

Lo: 71°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds SSE 7mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Thursday

7/17/2014

Hi: 80°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds SSE 9mph. Humidity will be 64% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 82°F.

Lo: 72°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds SE 5mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content