0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Nyingchi, China

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Nyingchi, China

Tuesday

9/23/2014

Hi: 48°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 48°F. Winds S 13mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 43° and feels-like temperature of 43°F.

Lo: 43°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 43°F. Winds S 13mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 41° and feels-like temperature of 42°F.

Wednesday

9/24/2014

Hi: 48°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 48°F. Winds S 18mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 39° and feels-like temperature of 42°F.

Lo: 38°

Scattered showers. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 38°F. Winds S 17mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 38° and feels-like temperature of 35°F.

Thursday

9/25/2014

Hi: 49°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 49°F. Winds S 14mph. Humidity will be 62% with a dewpoint of 36° and feels-like temperature of 43°F.

Lo: 35°

Drizzle. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 35°F. Winds S 13mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 34° and feels-like temperature of 35°F.

Friday

9/26/2014

Hi: 45°

Mixture of precip. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 45°F. Winds SSE 14mph. Humidity will be 64% with a dewpoint of 34° and feels-like temperature of 39°F.

Lo: 30°

Drizzle. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 30°F. Winds S 13mph. Humidity will be 100% with a dewpoint of 30° and feels-like temperature of 31°F.

Saturday

9/27/2014

Hi: 47°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 47°F. Winds NNE 15mph. Humidity will be 42% with a dewpoint of 25° and feels-like temperature of 43°F.

Lo: 31°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 31°F. Winds N 8mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 28° and feels-like temperature of 24°F.

Sunday

9/28/2014

Hi: 49°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 49°F. Winds NNW 10mph. Humidity will be 55% with a dewpoint of 34° and feels-like temperature of 46°F.

Lo: 29°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 29°F. Winds SSE 12mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 26° and feels-like temperature of 20°F.

Monday

9/29/2014

Hi: 46°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 46°F. Winds S 13mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 37° and feels-like temperature of 41°F.

Lo: 32°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 32°F. Winds S 14mph. Humidity will be 99% with a dewpoint of 32° and feels-like temperature of 30°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content