0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Ning'an, China

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Ning'an, China

Wednesday

7/23/2014

Hi: 83°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds W 9mph. Humidity will be 47% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 83°F.

Lo: 61°

Rain showers. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 61°F. Winds WSW 5mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 61°F.

Thursday

7/24/2014

Hi: 80°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds NW 14mph. Humidity will be 44% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Lo: 59°

Clear. Temperature of 59°F. Winds NW 5mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 59°F.

Friday

7/25/2014

Hi: 82°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds NW 8mph. Humidity will be 42% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 81°F.

Lo: 61°

Clear. Temperature of 61°F. Winds WSW 2mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 61°F.

Saturday

7/26/2014

Hi: 84°

Sunny. Temperature of 84°F. Winds NNE 4mph. Humidity will be 39% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 83°F.

Lo: 65°

Clear. Temperature of 65°F. Winds S 7mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.

Sunday

7/27/2014

Hi: 85°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds S 13mph. Humidity will be 59% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 88°F.

Lo: 65°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 65°F. Winds SSE 10mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.

Monday

7/28/2014

Hi: 87°

Light rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds SSW 8mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 97°F.

Lo: 67°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds WNW 10mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Tuesday

7/29/2014

Hi: 83°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds WNW 14mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 87°F.

Lo: 65°

Mostly clear. Temperature of 65°F. Winds WNW 7mph. Humidity will be 80% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content