0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Nanyue, China

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Nanyue, China

Friday

7/25/2014

Hi: 92°

Light rain. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 92°F. Winds N 10mph. Humidity will be 65% with a dewpoint of 79° and feels-like temperature of 109°F.

Lo: 81°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds NE 7mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Saturday

7/26/2014

Hi: 90°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 90°F. Winds N 7mph. Humidity will be 53% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 97°F.

Lo: 81°

Light rain. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds NE 6mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Sunday

7/27/2014

Hi: 86°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds NE 4mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 83° and feels-like temperature of 106°F.

Lo: 79°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds SSE 5mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Monday

7/28/2014

Hi: 91°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 91°F. Winds S 5mph. Humidity will be 62% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 104°F.

Lo: 79°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds ESE 6mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Tuesday

7/29/2014

Hi: 93°

Rain showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 93°F. Winds ENE 7mph. Humidity will be 54% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 103°F.

Lo: 82°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds ENE 7mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Wednesday

7/30/2014

Hi: 94°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 94°F. Winds ENE 11mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 109°F.

Lo: 82°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds ENE 8mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Thursday

7/31/2014

Hi: 93°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 93°F. Winds NE 11mph. Humidity will be 56% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 105°F.

Lo: 74°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds ENE 10mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content