0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Nanbin, China

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Nanbin, China

Thursday

8/21/2014

Hi: 87°

Sunny. Temperature of 87°F. Winds SSE 11mph. Humidity will be 41% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Lo: 64°

Mostly clear. Temperature of 64°F. Winds SSE 14mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Friday

8/22/2014

Hi: 84°

Light rain. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds SSE 14mph. Humidity will be 61% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Lo: 68°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds WSW 8mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Saturday

8/23/2014

Hi: 72°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds W 10mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Lo: 66°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds W 3mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Sunday

8/24/2014

Hi: 77°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds NNW 7mph. Humidity will be 59% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Lo: 69°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds W 2mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Monday

8/25/2014

Hi: 78°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds E 6mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Lo: 67°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds SSE 10mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Tuesday

8/26/2014

Hi: 78°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds SSE 10mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Lo: 66°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds SSE 15mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Wednesday

8/27/2014

Hi: 81°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds S 16mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 84°F.

Lo: 70°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds SSE 14mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content