0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Luorong, China

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Luorong, China

Wednesday

4/23/2014

Hi: 75°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds ESE 6mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Lo: 64°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds S 10mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Thursday

4/24/2014

Hi: 84°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds SSW 15mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 90°F.

Lo: 75°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds S 13mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Friday

4/25/2014

Hi: 86°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds SSW 16mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Lo: 77°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds S 12mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Saturday

4/26/2014

Hi: 86°

Rain showers. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds SSW 14mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Lo: 74°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds SSE 10mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Sunday

4/27/2014

Hi: 80°

Rain showers. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds S 14mph. Humidity will be 62% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 82°F.

Lo: 74°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds SE 5mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Monday

4/28/2014

Hi: 83°

Rain showers. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds SSW 8mph. Humidity will be 67% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 88°F.

Lo: 74°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds S 8mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Tuesday

4/29/2014

Hi: 83°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds SSW 12mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Lo: 73°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds SSW 12mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content