0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Luojiang, China

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Luojiang, China

Wednesday

7/30/2014

Hi: 96°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 96°F. Winds SE 6mph. Humidity will be 49% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 108°F.

Lo: 82°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds NNE 8mph. Humidity will be 82% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Thursday

7/31/2014

Hi: 86°

Rain showers. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds N 14mph. Humidity will be 82% with a dewpoint of 79° and feels-like temperature of 99°F.

Lo: 77°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds N 14mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Friday

8/1/2014

Hi: 97°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 97°F. Winds NNE 9mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 81° and feels-like temperature of 120°F.

Lo: 78°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds NW 7mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Saturday

8/2/2014

Hi: 99°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 99°F. Winds ENE 8mph. Humidity will be 55% with a dewpoint of 80° and feels-like temperature of 121°F.

Lo: 82°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds NW 6mph. Humidity will be 82% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 88°F.

Sunday

8/3/2014

Hi: 98°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 98°F. Winds NE 7mph. Humidity will be 46% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 109°F.

Lo: 82°

Clear. Temperature of 82°F. Winds WNW 8mph. Humidity will be 77% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Monday

8/4/2014

Hi: 100°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 100°F. Winds NNE 9mph. Humidity will be 38% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 107°F.

Lo: 83°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds WNW 7mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 88°F.

Tuesday

8/5/2014

Hi: 100°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 100°F. Winds SSW 9mph. Humidity will be 40% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 110°F.

Lo: 71°

Light rain. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds W 8mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content