0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Lunjiao, China

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Lunjiao, China

Saturday

7/12/2014

Hi: 90°

Heavy rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 90°F. Winds SSE 15mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 79° and feels-like temperature of 106°F.

Lo: 79°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds SSE 15mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Sunday

7/13/2014

Hi: 91°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 91°F. Winds S 14mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 80° and feels-like temperature of 110°F.

Lo: 80°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds S 10mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Monday

7/14/2014

Hi: 91°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 91°F. Winds SSW 15mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 80° and feels-like temperature of 110°F.

Lo: 80°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds SSW 10mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 87°F.

Tuesday

7/15/2014

Hi: 91°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 91°F. Winds SSE 14mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 80° and feels-like temperature of 110°F.

Lo: 80°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds ESE 8mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Wednesday

7/16/2014

Hi: 88°

Heavy rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds ESE 21mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 83° and feels-like temperature of 109°F.

Lo: 78°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds ESE 17mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Thursday

7/17/2014

Hi: 94°

Rain showers. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 94°F. Winds ESE 17mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 82° and feels-like temperature of 117°F.

Lo: 78°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds NNE 10mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Friday

7/18/2014

Hi: 90°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 90°F. Winds N 19mph. Humidity will be 67% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 105°F.

Lo: 77°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds N 18mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content