0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Longzhou, China

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Longzhou, China

Sunday

7/27/2014

Hi: 86°

Light rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds SE 5mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 79° and feels-like temperature of 100°F.

Lo: 76°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds E 5mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Monday

7/28/2014

Hi: 87°

Rain showers. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds ESE 6mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Lo: 77°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds SE 6mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Tuesday

7/29/2014

Hi: 87°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds SSE 7mph. Humidity will be 58% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Lo: 78°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds E 6mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Wednesday

7/30/2014

Hi: 89°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 89°F. Winds E 6mph. Humidity will be 55% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 96°F.

Lo: 77°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds ENE 4mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Thursday

7/31/2014

Hi: 92°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 92°F. Winds NE 7mph. Humidity will be 55% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 102°F.

Lo: 80°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds NE 7mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Friday

8/1/2014

Hi: 94°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 94°F. Winds N 9mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 111°F.

Lo: 80°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds N 7mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Saturday

8/2/2014

Hi: 93°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 93°F. Winds N 14mph. Humidity will be 52% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 102°F.

Lo: 78°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds SW 10mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content