0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Longyuan, China

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Longyuan, China

Saturday

7/26/2014

Hi: 86°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds SSW 7mph. Humidity will be 56% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 90°F.

Lo: 75°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds SSW 7mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Sunday

7/27/2014

Hi: 87°

Rain showers. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds WSW 7mph. Humidity will be 57% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Lo: 75°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds WSW 2mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Monday

7/28/2014

Hi: 86°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds SW 4mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 90°F.

Lo: 73°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds S 6mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Tuesday

7/29/2014

Hi: 86°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds NE 3mph. Humidity will be 64% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Lo: 72°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds SE 7mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Wednesday

7/30/2014

Hi: 86°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds ENE 9mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 95°F.

Lo: 69°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds NE 10mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Thursday

7/31/2014

Hi: 86°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds NE 15mph. Humidity will be 73% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 95°F.

Lo: 69°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds NE 14mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Friday

8/1/2014

Hi: 77°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds NE 11mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Lo: 72°

Light rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds ENE 16mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content