0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Longlin, China

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Longlin, China

Sunday

4/20/2014

Hi: 86°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds SSW 13mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Lo: 70°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds SSW 16mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Monday

4/21/2014

Hi: 87°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds SW 17mph. Humidity will be 58% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Lo: 70°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds SSW 15mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Tuesday

4/22/2014

Hi: 83°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds SW 12mph. Humidity will be 54% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 84°F.

Lo: 71°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds SSW 13mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Wednesday

4/23/2014

Hi: 85°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds SW 17mph. Humidity will be 57% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 88°F.

Lo: 70°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds SSW 18mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Thursday

4/24/2014

Hi: 88°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds SW 16mph. Humidity will be 56% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Lo: 70°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds S 16mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Friday

4/25/2014

Hi: 89°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 89°F. Winds SW 15mph. Humidity will be 56% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 96°F.

Lo: 71°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds SSW 15mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Saturday

4/26/2014

Hi: 85°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds SSW 11mph. Humidity will be 50% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Lo: 66°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds ENE 10mph. Humidity will be 65% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content