0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Linxi, China

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Linxi, China

Friday

7/11/2014

Hi: 77°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds NNW 13mph. Humidity will be 43% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Lo: 61°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 61°F. Winds NNW 8mph. Humidity will be 76% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 61°F.

Saturday

7/12/2014

Hi: 75°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds N 13mph. Humidity will be 41% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Lo: 62°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds NNW 9mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Sunday

7/13/2014

Hi: 81°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds NNW 14mph. Humidity will be 41% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 81°F.

Lo: 60°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 60°F. Winds SE 5mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Monday

7/14/2014

Hi: 85°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds N 6mph. Humidity will be 32% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 84°F.

Lo: 63°

Scattered showers. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 63°F. Winds SE 11mph. Humidity will be 74% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 63°F.

Tuesday

7/15/2014

Hi: 89°

Scattered showers. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 89°F. Winds SSE 10mph. Humidity will be 40% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 90°F.

Lo: 66°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds SSE 9mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Wednesday

7/16/2014

Hi: 88°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds ESE 10mph. Humidity will be 61% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 96°F.

Lo: 64°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds ESE 10mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Thursday

7/17/2014

Hi: 78°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds ENE 6mph. Humidity will be 54% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Lo: 63°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 63°F. Winds ESE 7mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 63°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content