Your Weekend Forecast
Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds S 10mph. Humidity will be 49% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.
Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds S 12mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.
Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds SSE 17mph. Humidity will be 66% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.
Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds SSE 14mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.
Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds S 9mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 82°F.
Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds SSE 12mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.
Other Top Weather Headlines
For the fourth day in a row, dangerous storms are raking the central U.S., while additional severe weather has also plagued…More >
The state medical examiner's office has revised the death toll from a tornado in an Oklahoma City suburb to 24 people,…More >
Monday's powerful tornado in suburban Oklahoma City loosely followed the path of a killer twister that slammed the region in…More >
WeatherBug Featured Content
You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >
Stay Safe & Informed
Get severe weather alerts and your live local temperature when you're not on the web. Includes one-click access to additional severe weather information on WeatherBug.com. Learn More