0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Leting, China

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Leting, China

Wednesday

9/17/2014

Hi: 72°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds WNW 11mph. Humidity will be 62% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Lo: 59°

Clear. Temperature of 59°F. Winds W 9mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 59°F.

Thursday

9/18/2014

Hi: 78°

Sunny. Temperature of 78°F. Winds SSW 4mph. Humidity will be 48% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Lo: 59°

Clear. Temperature of 59°F. Winds SW 8mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 59°F.

Friday

9/19/2014

Hi: 76°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds SSW 8mph. Humidity will be 56% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Lo: 62°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds SSW 10mph. Humidity will be 80% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Saturday

9/20/2014

Hi: 77°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds WSW 9mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Lo: 66°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds SW 4mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Sunday

9/21/2014

Hi: 77°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds NNE 4mph. Humidity will be 57% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Lo: 66°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds SE 11mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Monday

9/22/2014

Hi: 76°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds SSE 10mph. Humidity will be 73% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Lo: 68°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds SSE 8mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Tuesday

9/23/2014

Hi: 71°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds SW 10mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Lo: 63°

Drizzle. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 63°F. Winds NE 20mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 63°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content