0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Leshan, China

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Leshan, China

Friday

9/26/2014

Hi: 75°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds E 4mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Lo: 66°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds NNW 7mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Saturday

9/27/2014

Hi: 77°

Light rain. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds NNW 9mph. Humidity will be 52% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Lo: 67°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds NW 4mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Sunday

9/28/2014

Hi: 79°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds SE 8mph. Humidity will be 57% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Lo: 67°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds SE 8mph. Humidity will be 78% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content