0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Laozhuang, China

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Laozhuang, China

Saturday

9/20/2014

Hi: 78°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds S 8mph. Humidity will be 50% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Lo: 56°

Mostly clear. Temperature of 56°F. Winds E 7mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 56°F.

Sunday

9/21/2014

Hi: 76°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds SSE 13mph. Humidity will be 66% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Lo: 59°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 59°F. Winds ESE 13mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 59°F.

Monday

9/22/2014

Hi: 71°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds E 11mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Lo: 57°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 57°F. Winds ENE 8mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 57°F.

Tuesday

9/23/2014

Hi: 68°

Light rain. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds N 8mph. Humidity will be 53% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Lo: 55°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 55°F. Winds NNE 6mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 55°F.

Wednesday

9/24/2014

Hi: 75°

Sunny. Temperature of 75°F. Winds S 8mph. Humidity will be 41% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Lo: 56°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 56°F. Winds S 7mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 56°F.

Thursday

9/25/2014

Hi: 71°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds SSW 11mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Lo: 59°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 59°F. Winds NNE 17mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 59°F.

Friday

9/26/2014

Hi: 62°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds NNE 24mph. Humidity will be 65% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Lo: 53°

Light rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 53°F. Winds NE 15mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 44° and feels-like temperature of 53°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content