0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Jinkou, China

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Jinkou, China

Thursday

4/17/2014

Hi: 78°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds NNW 6mph. Humidity will be 53% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Lo: 60°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 60°F. Winds ENE 4mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Friday

4/18/2014

Hi: 86°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds ESE 9mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Lo: 70°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds SSE 13mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Saturday

4/19/2014

Hi: 76°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds SW 22mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Lo: 59°

Light rain. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 59°F. Winds N 15mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 59°F.

Sunday

4/20/2014

Hi: 73°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds N 10mph. Humidity will be 62% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Lo: 58°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 58°F. Winds ENE 9mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 58°F.

Monday

4/21/2014

Hi: 65°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 65°F. Winds ENE 13mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.

Lo: 58°

Light rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 58°F. Winds E 12mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 58°F.

Tuesday

4/22/2014

Hi: 70°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds NE 9mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Lo: 57°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 57°F. Winds N 11mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 57°F.

Wednesday

4/23/2014

Hi: 67°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds N 10mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Lo: 56°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 56°F. Winds NNE 5mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 56°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content