0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Jinhe, China

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Jinhe, China

Thursday

9/18/2014

Hi: 72°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds SSE 12mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Lo: 66°

Light rain. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds SSE 4mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Friday

9/19/2014

Hi: 74°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds E 3mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Lo: 66°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds W 5mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Saturday

9/20/2014

Hi: 80°

Rain showers. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds WSW 7mph. Humidity will be 66% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 83°F.

Lo: 66°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds WSW 7mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Sunday

9/21/2014

Hi: 81°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds NW 6mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 83°F.

Lo: 67°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds SSE 5mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Monday

9/22/2014

Hi: 79°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds SSE 3mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Lo: 65°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 65°F. Winds SSE 7mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.

Tuesday

9/23/2014

Hi: 75°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds ENE 11mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Lo: 59°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 59°F. Winds NE 11mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 59°F.

Wednesday

9/24/2014

Hi: 75°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds NE 12mph. Humidity will be 61% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Lo: 58°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 58°F. Winds NE 9mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 58°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content