0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Jinbi, China

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Jinbi, China

Thursday

7/31/2014

Hi: 79°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds SW 12mph. Humidity will be 51% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Lo: 62°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds SW 14mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Friday

8/1/2014

Hi: 77°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds WSW 11mph. Humidity will be 47% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Lo: 64°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds SW 13mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Saturday

8/2/2014

Hi: 71°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds WNW 9mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Lo: 64°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds NNE 8mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Sunday

8/3/2014

Hi: 77°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds ENE 14mph. Humidity will be 45% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Lo: 61°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 61°F. Winds SE 9mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 61°F.

Monday

8/4/2014

Hi: 79°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds ENE 13mph. Humidity will be 51% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Lo: 60°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 60°F. Winds ESE 15mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Tuesday

8/5/2014

Hi: 81°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds NE 9mph. Humidity will be 52% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 82°F.

Lo: 63°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 63°F. Winds SW 10mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 63°F.

Wednesday

8/6/2014

Hi: 77°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds SSW 10mph. Humidity will be 65% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Lo: 63°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 63°F. Winds SSW 11mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 63°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content