0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Jiecheng, China

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Jiecheng, China

Saturday

4/19/2014

Hi: 67°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds NE 8mph. Humidity will be 59% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Lo: 52°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 52°F. Winds WSW 10mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 52°F.

Sunday

4/20/2014

Hi: 69°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds NNE 13mph. Humidity will be 53% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Lo: 57°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 57°F. Winds E 6mph. Humidity will be 82% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 57°F.

Monday

4/21/2014

Hi: 69°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds ESE 9mph. Humidity will be 56% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Lo: 57°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 57°F. Winds SSW 5mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 57°F.

Tuesday

4/22/2014

Hi: 74°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds SSW 11mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Lo: 53°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 53°F. Winds SSW 15mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 53°F.

Wednesday

4/23/2014

Hi: 74°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds S 17mph. Humidity will be 61% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Lo: 52°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 52°F. Winds SW 14mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 52°F.

Thursday

4/24/2014

Hi: 66°

Light rain. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds NNW 16mph. Humidity will be 62% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Lo: 47°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 47°F. Winds NNW 18mph. Humidity will be 53% with a dewpoint of 30° and feels-like temperature of 40°F.

Friday

4/25/2014

Hi: 62°

Sunny. Temperature of 62°F. Winds NNW 18mph. Humidity will be 30% with a dewpoint of 30° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Lo: 43°

Clear. Temperature of 43°F. Winds NW 16mph. Humidity will be 55% with a dewpoint of 28° and feels-like temperature of 36°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content