0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Jiangcheng, China

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Jiangcheng, China

Saturday

12/20/2014

Hi: 56°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 56°F. Winds W 18mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 46° and feels-like temperature of 56°F.

Lo: 33°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 33°F. Winds W 15mph. Humidity will be 100% with a dewpoint of 33° and feels-like temperature of 27°F.

Sunday

12/21/2014

Hi: 45°

Mixture of precip. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 45°F. Winds ENE 22mph. Humidity will be 55% with a dewpoint of 30° and feels-like temperature of 37°F.

Lo: 25°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 25°F. Winds ENE 18mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 24° and feels-like temperature of 16°F.

Friday

12/26/2014

Hi: 53°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 53°F. Winds SE 11mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 39° and feels-like temperature of 53°F.

Lo: 35°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 35°F. Winds SSE 13mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 31° and feels-like temperature of 28°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content