0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Jianbi, China

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Jianbi, China

Sunday

7/27/2014

Hi: 78°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds ENE 11mph. Humidity will be 79% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Lo: 72°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds ENE 10mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Monday

7/28/2014

Hi: 87°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds NE 9mph. Humidity will be 49% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Lo: 72°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds ENE 8mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Tuesday

7/29/2014

Hi: 90°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 90°F. Winds SE 4mph. Humidity will be 50% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Lo: 73°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds SE 10mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Wednesday

7/30/2014

Hi: 90°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 90°F. Winds E 10mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 79° and feels-like temperature of 105°F.

Lo: 76°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds ENE 9mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Thursday

7/31/2014

Hi: 89°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 89°F. Winds ENE 16mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 103°F.

Lo: 76°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds ENE 14mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Friday

8/1/2014

Hi: 89°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 89°F. Winds ENE 14mph. Humidity will be 77% with a dewpoint of 81° and feels-like temperature of 108°F.

Lo: 76°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds ENE 12mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Saturday

8/2/2014

Hi: 91°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 91°F. Winds ESE 17mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 80° and feels-like temperature of 109°F.

Lo: 76°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds NNW 15mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content