0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Jia - Jiazhi, China

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Jia - Jiazhi, China

Thursday

7/10/2014

Hi: 90°

Light rain. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 90°F. Winds ESE 7mph. Humidity will be 67% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 104°F.

Lo: 81°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds SSW 7mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 88°F.

Friday

7/11/2014

Hi: 94°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 94°F. Winds SSW 5mph. Humidity will be 56% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 107°F.

Lo: 82°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds SSW 12mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 79° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Saturday

7/12/2014

Hi: 92°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 92°F. Winds SSW 18mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 106°F.

Lo: 81°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds SSW 19mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 87°F.

Sunday

7/13/2014

Hi: 92°

Severe thunderstorms. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 92°F. Winds SW 18mph. Humidity will be 64% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 107°F.

Lo: 75°

Severe thunderstorms. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds NNE 10mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Monday

7/14/2014

Hi: 79°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds NNE 13mph. Humidity will be 80% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Lo: 72°

Light rain. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds ENE 10mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Tuesday

7/15/2014

Hi: 83°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds ENE 14mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 81° and feels-like temperature of 97°F.

Lo: 72°

Severe thunderstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds SSE 17mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Wednesday

7/16/2014

Hi: 80°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds SE 21mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 87°F.

Lo: 74°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds SE 22mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content