0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Huoshan, China

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Huoshan, China

Friday

7/25/2014

Hi: 88°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds NW 17mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 99°F.

Lo: 75°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds NNE 5mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Saturday

7/26/2014

Hi: 90°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 90°F. Winds NE 9mph. Humidity will be 63% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 101°F.

Lo: 75°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds ENE 8mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Sunday

7/27/2014

Hi: 91°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 91°F. Winds ENE 10mph. Humidity will be 59% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 101°F.

Lo: 74°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds E 8mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content