0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Huma, China

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Huma, China

Wednesday

9/17/2014

Hi: 64°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds SE 3mph. Humidity will be 41% with a dewpoint of 40° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Lo: 42°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 42°F. Winds WNW 4mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 39° and feels-like temperature of 45°F.

Thursday

9/18/2014

Hi: 66°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds NNW 9mph. Humidity will be 51% with a dewpoint of 47° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Lo: 42°

Mostly clear. Temperature of 42°F. Winds NNW 6mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 40° and feels-like temperature of 39°F.

Friday

9/19/2014

Hi: 65°

Sunny. Temperature of 65°F. Winds NNW 5mph. Humidity will be 47% with a dewpoint of 45° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.

Lo: 42°

Clear. Temperature of 42°F. Winds WNW 2mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 39° and feels-like temperature of 38°F.

Saturday

9/20/2014

Hi: 68°

Sunny. Temperature of 68°F. Winds SW 3mph. Humidity will be 43% with a dewpoint of 45° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Lo: 42°

Mostly clear. Temperature of 42°F. Winds SW 7mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 39° and feels-like temperature of 42°F.

Sunday

9/21/2014

Hi: 72°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds WSW 8mph. Humidity will be 48% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Lo: 50°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 50°F. Winds WSW 7mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 45° and feels-like temperature of 47°F.

Monday

9/22/2014

Hi: 69°

Light rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds NNW 7mph. Humidity will be 79% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Lo: 47°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 47°F. Winds NNW 7mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 44° and feels-like temperature of 43°F.

Tuesday

9/23/2014

Hi: 57°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 57°F. Winds NNW 12mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 44° and feels-like temperature of 57°F.

Lo: 41°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 41°F. Winds W 11mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 37° and feels-like temperature of 34°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content