0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Hulan, China

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Hulan, China

Friday

7/25/2014

Hi: 90°

Sunny. Temperature of 90°F. Winds NW 8mph. Humidity will be 30% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 88°F.

Lo: 72°

Clear. Temperature of 72°F. Winds SSW 8mph. Humidity will be 58% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Saturday

7/26/2014

Hi: 94°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 94°F. Winds S 11mph. Humidity will be 37% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 96°F.

Lo: 74°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds SE 12mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Sunday

7/27/2014

Hi: 96°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 96°F. Winds SW 15mph. Humidity will be 40% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 101°F.

Lo: 79°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds SSW 10mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content