0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Hulan, China

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Hulan, China

Thursday

4/17/2014

Hi: 54°

Mostly sunny. Temperature of 54°F. Winds N 10mph. Humidity will be 35% with a dewpoint of 27° and feels-like temperature of 54°F.

Lo: 34°

Mostly clear. Temperature of 34°F. Winds NE 10mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 29° and feels-like temperature of 32°F.

Friday

4/18/2014

Hi: 57°

Mostly sunny. Temperature of 57°F. Winds NE 9mph. Humidity will be 36% with a dewpoint of 30° and feels-like temperature of 57°F.

Lo: 37°

Mostly clear. Temperature of 37°F. Winds NE 4mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 32° and feels-like temperature of 38°F.

Saturday

4/19/2014

Hi: 63°

Sunny. Temperature of 63°F. Winds SE 8mph. Humidity will be 36% with a dewpoint of 36° and feels-like temperature of 63°F.

Lo: 39°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 39°F. Winds SE 9mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 34° and feels-like temperature of 40°F.

Sunday

4/20/2014

Hi: 58°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 58°F. Winds SSE 6mph. Humidity will be 54% with a dewpoint of 42° and feels-like temperature of 58°F.

Lo: 47°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 47°F. Winds S 3mph. Humidity will be 75% with a dewpoint of 40° and feels-like temperature of 43°F.

Monday

4/21/2014

Hi: 64°

Drizzle. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds N 5mph. Humidity will be 77% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Lo: 47°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 47°F. Winds N 6mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 45° and feels-like temperature of 47°F.

Tuesday

4/22/2014

Hi: 71°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds WSW 7mph. Humidity will be 36% with a dewpoint of 43° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Lo: 48°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 48°F. Winds SSW 12mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 46° and feels-like temperature of 49°F.

Wednesday

4/23/2014

Hi: 71°

Scattered showers. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds SSW 14mph. Humidity will be 46% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Lo: 53°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 53°F. Winds S 15mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 44° and feels-like temperature of 53°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content