0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Huangshan, China

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Huangshan, China

Thursday

8/28/2014

Hi: 87°

Rain showers. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds NW 10mph. Humidity will be 61% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Lo: 74°

Light rain. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds N 5mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Friday

8/29/2014

Hi: 86°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds N 8mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 90°F.

Lo: 69°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds ENE 8mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Saturday

8/30/2014

Hi: 86°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds E 8mph. Humidity will be 51% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 88°F.

Lo: 69°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds ESE 11mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Sunday

8/31/2014

Hi: 84°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds SE 10mph. Humidity will be 74% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Lo: 71°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds ESE 12mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Monday

9/1/2014

Hi: 88°

Rain showers. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds SSW 13mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 99°F.

Lo: 73°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds SSE 8mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Tuesday

9/2/2014

Hi: 87°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds SW 16mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 96°F.

Lo: 74°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds SSW 6mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Wednesday

9/3/2014

Hi: 86°

Rain showers. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds SW 11mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 95°F.

Lo: 72°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds NNE 10mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content