Your Weekend Forecast
Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds SSW 11mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.
Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 58°F. Winds S 7mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 58°F.
Partly cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds N 10mph. Humidity will be 40% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.
Partly cloudy. Temperature of 57°F. Winds NE 7mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 57°F.
Partly cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds NE 9mph. Humidity will be 49% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.
Partly cloudy. Temperature of 57°F. Winds SSW 6mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 57°F.
Other Top Weather Headlines
The Eastern Pacific's active tropical season continues with Odile and Polo, while the Atlantic's Edouard is on the cusp of…More >
Fresh downpours will renew the flooding threat in the Southwest this…More >
Dangerous heat, even complete with a few possible record highs will broil southern California residents all the way to the…More >
WeatherBug Featured Content
You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >