0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Hexibao, China

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Hexibao, China

Friday

8/29/2014

Hi: 64°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds N 11mph. Humidity will be 52% with a dewpoint of 46° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Lo: 55°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 55°F. Winds SE 2mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 55°F.

Saturday

8/30/2014

Hi: 70°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds E 9mph. Humidity will be 57% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Lo: 54°

Light rain. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 54°F. Winds SE 7mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 54°F.

Sunday

8/31/2014

Hi: 70°

Light rain. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds SE 18mph. Humidity will be 57% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Lo: 58°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 58°F. Winds ESE 6mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 58°F.

Monday

9/1/2014

Hi: 61°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 61°F. Winds NNW 15mph. Humidity will be 77% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 61°F.

Lo: 56°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 56°F. Winds N 7mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 56°F.

Tuesday

9/2/2014

Hi: 67°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds NE 7mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Lo: 52°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 52°F. Winds NNE 3mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 52°F.

Wednesday

9/3/2014

Hi: 70°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds NNW 10mph. Humidity will be 53% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Lo: 50°

Mostly clear. Temperature of 50°F. Winds WSW 8mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 45° and feels-like temperature of 46°F.

Thursday

9/4/2014

Hi: 70°

Sunny. Temperature of 70°F. Winds E 9mph. Humidity will be 52% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Lo: 48°

Clear. Temperature of 48°F. Winds S 11mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 44° and feels-like temperature of 45°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content