0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Heping, China

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Heping, China

Monday

4/21/2014

Hi: 64°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds NW 15mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Lo: 56°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 56°F. Winds NE 10mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 56°F.

Tuesday

4/22/2014

Hi: 64°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds NE 6mph. Humidity will be 65% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Lo: 56°

Rain showers. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 56°F. Winds ESE 15mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 56°F.

Wednesday

4/23/2014

Hi: 75°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds SSE 11mph. Humidity will be 46% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Lo: 58°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 58°F. Winds S 15mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 58°F.

Thursday

4/24/2014

Hi: 79°

Mostly sunny. Temperature of 79°F. Winds SSW 20mph. Humidity will be 40% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Lo: 64°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds S 23mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Friday

4/25/2014

Hi: 75°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds NW 18mph. Humidity will be 53% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Lo: 55°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 55°F. Winds NNW 10mph. Humidity will be 80% with a dewpoint of 48° and feels-like temperature of 55°F.

Saturday

4/26/2014

Hi: 69°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds NNE 7mph. Humidity will be 42% with a dewpoint of 45° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Lo: 55°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 55°F. Winds NE 10mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 55°F.

Sunday

4/27/2014

Hi: 73°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds ESE 4mph. Humidity will be 42% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Lo: 47°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 47°F. Winds SSE 10mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 45° and feels-like temperature of 42°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content