0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Guangzhou, China

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Guangzhou, China

Monday

7/14/2014

Hi: 92°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 92°F. Winds SSW 9mph. Humidity will be 62% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 107°F.

Lo: 83°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds S 10mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 79° and feels-like temperature of 95°F.

Tuesday

7/15/2014

Hi: 92°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 92°F. Winds SSW 12mph. Humidity will be 61% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 106°F.

Lo: 82°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds S 11mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 90°F.

Wednesday

7/16/2014

Hi: 93°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 93°F. Winds SSW 9mph. Humidity will be 57% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 104°F.

Lo: 82°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds SSE 8mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 79° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Thursday

7/17/2014

Hi: 92°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 92°F. Winds ENE 16mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 105°F.

Lo: 78°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds NE 15mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Friday

7/18/2014

Hi: 85°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds ENE 24mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 82° and feels-like temperature of 103°F.

Lo: 79°

Heavy rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds ENE 26mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Saturday

7/19/2014

Hi: 82°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds ESE 13mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 79° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Lo: 79°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds ESE 14mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Sunday

7/20/2014

Hi: 88°

Rain showers. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds SW 13mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 101°F.

Lo: 79°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds WSW 7mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content