0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Gexianzhuang, China

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Gexianzhuang, China

Saturday

8/2/2014

Hi: 96°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 96°F. Winds ENE 6mph. Humidity will be 57% with a dewpoint of 79° and feels-like temperature of 114°F.

Lo: 84°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds ESE 6mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 80° and feels-like temperature of 97°F.

Sunday

8/3/2014

Hi: 100°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 100°F. Winds ENE 5mph. Humidity will be 47% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 115°F.

Lo: 85°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds SSE 5mph. Humidity will be 80% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 95°F.

Monday

8/4/2014

Hi: 102°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 102°F. Winds SW 9mph. Humidity will be 45% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 120°F.

Lo: 85°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds ESE 5mph. Humidity will be 79% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 96°F.

Tuesday

8/5/2014

Hi: 95°

Scattered showers. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 95°F. Winds N 14mph. Humidity will be 52% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 107°F.

Lo: 75°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds N 12mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Wednesday

8/6/2014

Hi: 83°

Light rain. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds NNE 10mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Lo: 75°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds NE 7mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Thursday

8/7/2014

Hi: 87°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds ESE 5mph. Humidity will be 54% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Lo: 79°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds SE 5mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Friday

8/8/2014

Hi: 98°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 98°F. Winds SSW 10mph. Humidity will be 51% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 113°F.

Lo: 79°

Light rain. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds N 12mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content