0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Gengma, China

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Gengma, China

Friday

7/25/2014

Hi: 80°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds SE 6mph. Humidity will be 57% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 82°F.

Lo: 66°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds SW 6mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Saturday

7/26/2014

Hi: 82°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds NE 2mph. Humidity will be 56% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 83°F.

Lo: 67°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds WSW 3mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Sunday

7/27/2014

Hi: 81°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds NNW 7mph. Humidity will be 56% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 83°F.

Lo: 67°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds WNW 6mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Monday

7/28/2014

Hi: 79°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds WNW 8mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Lo: 67°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds WNW 7mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Tuesday

7/29/2014

Hi: 76°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds W 7mph. Humidity will be 55% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Lo: 67°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds WSW 8mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Wednesday

7/30/2014

Hi: 78°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds WSW 7mph. Humidity will be 53% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Lo: 67°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds WSW 6mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Thursday

7/31/2014

Hi: 74°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds W 7mph. Humidity will be 75% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Lo: 67°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds WNW 9mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content