0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Gaoyang, China

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Gaoyang, China

Sunday

8/31/2014

Hi: 78°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds ENE 7mph. Humidity will be 40% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Lo: 52°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 52°F. Winds SSW 9mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 52°F.

Monday

9/1/2014

Hi: 72°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds SSE 6mph. Humidity will be 64% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Lo: 60°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 60°F. Winds SW 7mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Tuesday

9/2/2014

Hi: 76°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds WSW 6mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Lo: 56°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 56°F. Winds ENE 12mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 56°F.

Wednesday

9/3/2014

Hi: 72°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds NE 14mph. Humidity will be 77% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Lo: 52°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 52°F. Winds ENE 10mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 48° and feels-like temperature of 52°F.

Thursday

9/4/2014

Hi: 80°

Mostly sunny. Temperature of 80°F. Winds NE 8mph. Humidity will be 34% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Lo: 50°

Clear. Temperature of 50°F. Winds E 9mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 53°F.

Friday

9/5/2014

Hi: 80°

Mostly sunny. Temperature of 80°F. Winds ESE 7mph. Humidity will be 30% with a dewpoint of 46° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Lo: 50°

Clear. Temperature of 50°F. Winds SSE 9mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 52°F.

Saturday

9/6/2014

Hi: 77°

Sunny. Temperature of 77°F. Winds SSE 7mph. Humidity will be 33% with a dewpoint of 46° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Lo: 51°

Clear. Temperature of 51°F. Winds WSW 9mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 51°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content