0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Gaoleshan, China

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Gaoleshan, China

Friday

7/11/2014

Hi: 88°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds SW 8mph. Humidity will be 55% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Lo: 76°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds S 8mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Saturday

7/12/2014

Hi: 85°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds WSW 15mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 88°F.

Lo: 67°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds ENE 10mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Sunday

7/13/2014

Hi: 85°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds E 11mph. Humidity will be 54% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 87°F.

Lo: 67°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds ESE 10mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content