0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Gaokeng, China

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Gaokeng, China

Friday

10/31/2014

Hi: 70°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds NNW 6mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Lo: 62°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds ESE 5mph. Humidity will be 99% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Saturday

11/1/2014

Hi: 66°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds ESE 7mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Lo: 50°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 50°F. Winds N 15mph. Humidity will be 74% with a dewpoint of 42° and feels-like temperature of 50°F.

Sunday

11/2/2014

Hi: 62°

Sunny. Temperature of 62°F. Winds N 17mph. Humidity will be 50% with a dewpoint of 43° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Lo: 38°

Clear. Temperature of 38°F. Winds NNE 10mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 33° and feels-like temperature of 33°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content