0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Ganting, China

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Ganting, China

Monday

9/22/2014

Hi: 77°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds S 13mph. Humidity will be 46% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Lo: 60°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 60°F. Winds SSE 9mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Tuesday

9/23/2014

Hi: 67°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds ENE 8mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Lo: 55°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 55°F. Winds WNW 2mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 55°F.

Wednesday

9/24/2014

Hi: 73°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds NNW 7mph. Humidity will be 54% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Lo: 54°

Mostly clear. Temperature of 54°F. Winds SSW 4mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 54°F.

Thursday

9/25/2014

Hi: 78°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds S 7mph. Humidity will be 44% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Lo: 57°

Mostly clear. Temperature of 57°F. Winds S 14mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 57°F.

Friday

9/26/2014

Hi: 74°

Scattered showers. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds SSW 13mph. Humidity will be 54% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Lo: 62°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds SSW 8mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Saturday

9/27/2014

Hi: 68°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds NNE 22mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Lo: 53°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 53°F. Winds NNE 6mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 53°F.

Sunday

9/28/2014

Hi: 67°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds ENE 5mph. Humidity will be 61% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Lo: 53°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 53°F. Winds SSE 5mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 53°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content