0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Fucheng, China

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Fucheng, China

Friday

7/25/2014

Hi: 89°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 89°F. Winds NW 20mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 102°F.

Lo: 76°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds N 8mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Saturday

7/26/2014

Hi: 90°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 90°F. Winds NNE 8mph. Humidity will be 65% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 103°F.

Lo: 76°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds ENE 7mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Sunday

7/27/2014

Hi: 90°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 90°F. Winds NE 10mph. Humidity will be 57% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 98°F.

Lo: 74°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds ENE 5mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content