0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Fu Xian, China

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Fu Xian, China

Wednesday

8/27/2014

Hi: 79°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds SSE 9mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Lo: 60°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 60°F. Winds SSE 11mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Thursday

8/28/2014

Hi: 81°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds SSE 12mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 83°F.

Lo: 60°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 60°F. Winds SSE 11mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Friday

8/29/2014

Hi: 79°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds SSE 14mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Lo: 61°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 61°F. Winds SSE 12mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 61°F.

Saturday

8/30/2014

Hi: 71°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds SE 6mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Lo: 59°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 59°F. Winds NE 10mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 59°F.

Sunday

8/31/2014

Hi: 71°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds ENE 11mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Lo: 59°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 59°F. Winds E 8mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 59°F.

Monday

9/1/2014

Hi: 65°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 65°F. Winds ESE 10mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.

Lo: 60°

Light rain. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 60°F. Winds E 9mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Tuesday

9/2/2014

Hi: 70°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds N 7mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Lo: 54°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 54°F. Winds NNW 10mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 54°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content