0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Dongpu, China

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Dongpu, China

Friday

8/1/2014

Hi: 93°

Rain showers. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 93°F. Winds NW 9mph. Humidity will be 58% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 106°F.

Lo: 81°

Scattered showers. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds WNW 5mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 79° and feels-like temperature of 90°F.

Saturday

8/2/2014

Hi: 94°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 94°F. Winds NW 10mph. Humidity will be 51% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 103°F.

Lo: 83°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds WNW 5mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Sunday

8/3/2014

Hi: 92°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 92°F. Winds WNW 4mph. Humidity will be 56% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 102°F.

Lo: 80°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds SW 7mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Monday

8/4/2014

Hi: 92°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 92°F. Winds ESE 7mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 104°F.

Lo: 80°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds S 8mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Tuesday

8/5/2014

Hi: 93°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 93°F. Winds ENE 8mph. Humidity will be 52% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 102°F.

Lo: 80°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds SSE 9mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Wednesday

8/6/2014

Hi: 90°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 90°F. Winds NNW 8mph. Humidity will be 58% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 100°F.

Lo: 80°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds WNW 3mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Thursday

8/7/2014

Hi: 94°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 94°F. Winds N 14mph. Humidity will be 57% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 108°F.

Lo: 72°

Clear. Temperature of 72°F. Winds N 12mph. Humidity will be 78% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content