0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Dingshu, China

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Dingshu, China

Sunday

8/24/2014

Hi: 89°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 89°F. Winds SW 11mph. Humidity will be 64% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 99°F.

Lo: 77°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds SW 11mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Monday

8/25/2014

Hi: 84°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds N 10mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 90°F.

Lo: 75°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds NNE 5mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Tuesday

8/26/2014

Hi: 85°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds NE 8mph. Humidity will be 64% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Lo: 74°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds E 7mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Wednesday

8/27/2014

Hi: 76°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds ENE 5mph. Humidity will be 62% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Lo: 73°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds SE 5mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Thursday

8/28/2014

Hi: 77°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds E 10mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Lo: 66°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds ESE 8mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Friday

8/29/2014

Hi: 78°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds E 9mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Lo: 67°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds ESE 7mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Saturday

8/30/2014

Hi: 82°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds ESE 10mph. Humidity will be 73% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 88°F.

Lo: 71°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds NE 9mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content