0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Dianjiang - Lianjiang, China

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Dianjiang - Lianjiang, China

Thursday

8/21/2014

Hi: 83°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds SSW 8mph. Humidity will be 62% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Lo: 73°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds SSW 8mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Friday

8/22/2014

Hi: 88°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds SW 9mph. Humidity will be 56% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Lo: 76°

Scattered showers. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds SSW 9mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Saturday

8/23/2014

Hi: 88°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds SSW 10mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 96°F.

Lo: 77°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds S 8mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Sunday

8/24/2014

Hi: 87°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds SW 10mph. Humidity will be 55% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Lo: 78°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds SSW 9mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Monday

8/25/2014

Hi: 87°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds SSW 9mph. Humidity will be 53% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 90°F.

Lo: 77°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds S 10mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Tuesday

8/26/2014

Hi: 87°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds SSE 12mph. Humidity will be 53% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 90°F.

Lo: 77°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds S 11mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Wednesday

8/27/2014

Hi: 86°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds S 13mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 95°F.

Lo: 78°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds SSW 9mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content