0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Dalinghe, China

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Dalinghe, China

Friday

7/11/2014

Hi: 88°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds NNW 11mph. Humidity will be 47% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 90°F.

Lo: 74°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds NNW 4mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Saturday

7/12/2014

Hi: 89°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 89°F. Winds NNW 10mph. Humidity will be 41% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Lo: 73°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds SW 8mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Sunday

7/13/2014

Hi: 91°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 91°F. Winds WSW 8mph. Humidity will be 38% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Lo: 76°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds SSW 10mph. Humidity will be 75% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Monday

7/14/2014

Hi: 93°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 93°F. Winds E 8mph. Humidity will be 45% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 98°F.

Lo: 70°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds WNW 7mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Tuesday

7/15/2014

Hi: 91°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 91°F. Winds SW 5mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 79° and feels-like temperature of 107°F.

Lo: 70°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds SW 7mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Wednesday

7/16/2014

Hi: 86°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds S 6mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Lo: 74°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds SSW 6mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Thursday

7/17/2014

Hi: 86°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds SSW 6mph. Humidity will be 54% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Lo: 72°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds SSW 17mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content