0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Dajie, China

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Dajie, China

Sunday

11/23/2014

Hi: 64°

Drizzle. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds WSW 14mph. Humidity will be 57% with a dewpoint of 48° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Lo: 47°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 47°F. Winds SW 12mph. Humidity will be 99% with a dewpoint of 47° and feels-like temperature of 42°F.

Monday

11/24/2014

Hi: 66°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds W 21mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Lo: 47°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 47°F. Winds W 17mph. Humidity will be 99% with a dewpoint of 47° and feels-like temperature of 42°F.

Tuesday

11/25/2014

Hi: 65°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 65°F. Winds WSW 13mph. Humidity will be 53% with a dewpoint of 47° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.

Lo: 46°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 46°F. Winds WSW 15mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 45° and feels-like temperature of 43°F.

Wednesday

11/26/2014

Hi: 63°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 63°F. Winds WSW 20mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 63°F.

Lo: 43°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 43°F. Winds W 17mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 43° and feels-like temperature of 39°F.

Thursday

11/27/2014

Hi: 62°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds SW 16mph. Humidity will be 75% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Lo: 42°

Drizzle. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 42°F. Winds SW 14mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 41° and feels-like temperature of 38°F.

Friday

11/28/2014

Hi: 63°

Scattered showers. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 63°F. Winds WSW 24mph. Humidity will be 77% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 63°F.

Lo: 48°

Scattered showers. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 48°F. Winds WSW 16mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 48° and feels-like temperature of 43°F.

Saturday

11/29/2014

Hi: 56°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 56°F. Winds W 23mph. Humidity will be 74% with a dewpoint of 48° and feels-like temperature of 56°F.

Lo: 48°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 48°F. Winds WSW 17mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 47° and feels-like temperature of 44°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content