0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Cuijiang, China

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Cuijiang, China

Thursday

7/24/2014

Hi: 79°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds W 14mph. Humidity will be 77% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Lo: 74°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds SW 10mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Friday

7/25/2014

Hi: 86°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds W 10mph. Humidity will be 59% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Lo: 77°

Light rain. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds SE 3mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Saturday

7/26/2014

Hi: 86°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds S 5mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 97°F.

Lo: 74°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds SSW 8mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Sunday

7/27/2014

Hi: 87°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds SSW 9mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Lo: 74°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds SSE 7mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Monday

7/28/2014

Hi: 88°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds ESE 10mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Lo: 73°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds E 10mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Tuesday

7/29/2014

Hi: 87°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds ESE 14mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 98°F.

Lo: 74°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds SE 11mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Wednesday

7/30/2014

Hi: 81°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds ESE 11mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Lo: 70°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds ESE 7mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content